* Teaches high-level techniques for fast, accurate approaches for each question type.
* Also includes advanced practice sets and detailed explanations describing expert techniques for answering the hardest questions fast and accurately.
* FREE TRIAL!
FREE TRIAL! Try a lesson for free (it’s easy – just download it). I promise it will transform the way you approach word problems on the test.
Questions? I offer a FREE half-hour consultation if you want to discuss your testing goals or anything GMAT related. CLICK HERE
Ultimate Guide to Word Problems (FREE TRIAL!)
This 2 lesson set (which includes 2 practice sets with over 50 questions and step-by-step explantations) covers both problem solving AND data sufficiency word problems. Translating the GMAT’s super-confusing English into simple math phrases is CRITICAL to raising your score. We give you essential tools to translate quickly and accurately. Lesson set includes:
- Lesson for problem solving questions
- Lesson for data sufficiency questions
- Practice set for problem solving questions – 30 questions with complete step-by-step explanations
- Practice set for data sufficiency questions – 25 questions with complete step-by-step explanations
Ultimate GMAT Strategy Guide
Understand the 3 keys for GMAT success! Learn what the GMAT actually tests you on and the skills you actually need to develop to master the test (hint: it’s not as much about English and math as you think). Also understand how the scoring algorithm works and how to evaluate your practice tests to develop your own best test taking strategy.Enroll Now
Ultimate GMAT Quant Strategy Guide
Learn what the quant section actually tests you on (hint: it’s only kinda about math). Understand the only 3 reasons why you’ll ever miss a quant question. Learn a bombproof process that can be used on ANY quant question to dramatically increase your chances of getting the question correct…FAST!Enroll Now
Ultimate Guide to Rate Problems
Work rates and distance rates are some of the most challenging questions on the GMAT. But after you’ve studied this 2 lesson set (which includes 2 practice sets with 50 questions and complete step-by-step explanations) you’ll have advanced tools to unravel even the toughest rate questions. Lesson set includes:
- Work rate lesson
- Distance rate lesson
- Work rate practice set – 30 questions with step-by-step explanations
- Distance rate practice set – 20 questions with step-by-step explanations
Ultimate Guide to Advanced Conceptual Quant
When the GMAT really wants to make things tough it uses number properties and exponents. Then it packages those concepts into yes/no data sufficiency questions to make sure your brain turns inside out. A surprisingly few simple frameworks make short work of most number properties and exponent questions. We’ll also teach you a way to rigorously and methodically tackle yes/no data sufficiency questions. Lesson set includes:
- Number properties lesson
- Exponent lesson
- Yes/no data sufficiency lesson
- Two number properties practice sets – 40 questions with complete explanations
- Exponents practice set – 30 questions with complete explanations
- Yes/no data sufficiency practice set – 24 questions with complete explanations